Also Known as “Full Shirt with Traditional Balochi Embroidery, Patch work, Mirror Work and Needle work”
- Size for this particular Shirt is:
Chest: 20 inches
Length: 41 inches
Sleeves: 21 inches
- The base fabric material used in this shirt is Cotton which is pattern printed, while the fabric material for patchwork is Embroidered Cotton.
- This particular Shirt with it’s unique patch work, embroidery and mirror work is designed, beautified and sewn by the proud and talented craftsmen and women of Thar, Sindh – Pakistan.
- Due to the lack of water in Thar, Sindh – the Color Dyes used for the clothing are often non-permanent or do not retain very well.
- Hence, do not Machine Wash, this product is for “Dry Clean Only”.
- There are limited pieces for each type/color of the shirt – any other similar color will have entirely different needle of patch work design on it.
- Get Free Delivery when you order this product from Funparey.
Funparey Textile Collection comprises of Shirts and dresses that are made by the creative craftsmen and women in Thar, Sindh. Which is one of the driest places in the country. Due to the lack of water in the region the craftsmen and women of Thar use non-permanent color dyes in these dresses which would may come off if the dresses are machine washed. Which is also why we recommend Dry Cleaning them only.
However, the proud and the very talented textile designers and creators of Thar with their intrinsic needle work, thread work, embroidery as well as patch work make these clothing pieces by hand in a variety of designs and styles that you will love. You will find the depth and detail of their craftsmanship in each and every piece of clothing you see here.
Your appreciation and feedback for this collection would go a long way … all the way to Thar, Sindh. 🙂
Bulk Order facility is also available for these dresses if you are interested, do let us know.
There are no reviews yet.