Also known as “Lacquerware Wooden Cauldron 8 Inches with Base” also “Candy Bowl” also “Candy Jar in Naqshi” also” Nakshi Pot”
- Wooden Cauldron Pot with Lacquer Art has a belly diameter of 8 Inches and the height is 11 Inches.
- They are hand made out of rosewood (Sheesham).
- Lacquer art design is hand painted.
- Product is treated with surface and paint hardeners for long life.
- Can be used for multiple functions, ie a cool classical carrier for munchies, or a mesmerizing decoration item for your home & office..
- Design/color options available for your choosing.
- This product has a weight of around 0.818 kg.
- Cauldron Pots are sold as singles. Mentioned price is of a single cauldron
Check out the different color options available for your choosing from the displayed pictures and select the color option you would like to have, before making an order.
‘Lacquer Art’ is a style of designing and painting that hails from the Northern regions of Pakistan. This particular style of designing originated in China over many thousand years ago and then travelled into the Indo-Pak region through skill trade. Chinese inspired Lacquer art in Pakistan has found its way into fine arts, architecture and handicrafts, thanks to the very creative and talented lacquer artisans.
Funparey offers lacquerware made with authentic rose wood (sheesham). The aforementioned product is one such example from Funparey’s lacquerware inventory.
Lacquer art requires a lot of practice and patience. While making lacquerware in Pakistan, an artisan mastering the lacquer art would paint a polished surface sequentially with 3 – 4 layers of contrasting colors of their choosing. Later on, over the final layer they would etch out different designs using a knife. This peels off the last layer of color in the design pattern revealing the vibrant under layer. The finished product is a fascinating marriage of art and craftsmanship.
There are no reviews yet.