Also Known as “wooden sugar pot with brass design”
Your cutlery collection defines your aesthetics and speaks volumes about your taste. Which is why your kitchen and dining room inventory could always benefit from some new additions.
Funparey’s Wooden Sugar Pot with Brass work is one such exotic item which any cutlery aesthete should always have in their collection. Made entirely of rose wood and later graced with beautiful brass work, This wooden sugar pot will add class to all the tea servings you do.
- Wooden Sugar pot with Brass Work is made of Rosewood (Sheesham).
- Sugar pot is treated with surface hardeners for longevity.
- Not only a sugar pot, you can also use it to house your favorite scrub, condiments, Spices or munchies.
- This is a limited stock item.
- This product has a weight of around 0.26 kg.
Complete with a wooden spoon/stirrer, place the Wooden Sugar pot with brass work on your guest trolley, Kitchen counter or table and see how people will inquire about this piece from you.
There are no reviews yet.